Parkway Signalling are looking for individuals at Signalling Designer level.
Location: Derby, Remote Working.
Able to carry out Safety Critical Work.
Holds current IRSE Signalling Design licence (1.1.510) or (1.1.550).
Experience including knowledge of UK railway standards, design processes and procedures preferable at both outline design (NR GRIP 3 to 4) and detailed design (NR GRIP5+) stages. Experience of using appropriate industry standard CAD packages. Experience of signalling design in the UK mainline railway environment including a range of different lineside technologies and types of projects.
Excellent bonus scheme & structure
24 days holidays excluding public holidays
- Preparation and production of railway signalling designs specifications, reports and working drawings ensuring compliance with all contractual and statutory requirements within agreed timescales and performance parameters.
- Assisting in the preparation of estimates and tender documentation. Creating and managing of trackers / registers for Design deliverables.
- Supporting project engineering and delivery as required, including opportunities to go trackside undertaking Assistant Testing duties during commissioning periods. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work within a team but also be self-motivated. Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritise duties.
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now